- Represented liquidating trustee in $2.75 million settlement of action against
former officers and directors of public company that owned artifacts recovered
from shipwreck of RMS Titanic.
- Tried case involving unfair competition by software development company to
$19.5 million favorable verdict.
- Represented members in $1 million partnership dispute resulting in favorable
verdict after bench trial.
- Represented homeowner in appeal affirming order against municipality
compelling performance of legal duty.
- Represented successor of businessperson in appeal affirming favorable $1.8
million judgment against former partner.
- Represented investors in $5.5 million federal securities fraud case involving
violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Represented real estate brokerage and investor in $18.4 million dispute arising
from joint venture to assemble and develop extensive swath of commercial real
- Secured dismissal and appellate order affirming dismissal of action against art
advisor seeking damages for various purported breaches in the Supreme Court of
the State of New York.
- Fayad v. University of Miami, No. 3d19-1008, 2020 WL 4197370 (Fla. 3d DCA
Jul. 22, 2020)
- City of Miami Beach v. 3098 Alton Road, LLC, No. 3D19-982, 2020 WL 3980745
(Fla. 3d DCA Jul. 15, 2020)
- Strahlberg v. Covino, No. SC19-1940, 2020 WL 704974 (Fla. Feb. 11, 2020)
- Kipu Systems, LLC v. ZenCharts, LLC, No. 17-24733-WILLIAMS, 2019 WL
7271879 (S.D. Fla. Oct. 16, 2019)
- Inter American Coal, S.A. v. SHE DDF2-FL2, LLC, No. SC18-1904, 2019 WL
3216853 (Fla. Jul. 17, 2019)
- Strahlbeg v. Covino, 283 So. 3d 376 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019)
- Inter American Coal, S.A. v. SHE DDF2-FL2, LLC, 255 So. 3d 432 (Fla. 3d DCA
- Mager v. ECC, P.L., 222 So. 3d 1220 (Fla. 3d DCA 2017)
- Saul v. Cahan, 153 A.D.3d 947 (N.Y. App. Ct. 2017)
- Holdings v. RREF RB SBI. II-FL BHL, LLC, 160 So. 3d 439 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015)
- Saul v. Cahan, 45 Misc.3d 1214 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2014